Evaluate reasons for repeat usage behaviour and churn reasons for a leading K12 learning player
- Client wanted to understand factors that drive repeat usage behavior vs churn from the platform, and how this can be used to improve the overall student experience
- Conducted N = 600 parent surveys to understand the perception, experience, and NPS of their child’s primary learning platform
- Created an interactive dashboard cum databook to identify patterns/trends in students’ engagement (time spent on the platform, frequency of login, etc.) with the platform
- Categorized reasons for churn into logical buckets & categories to drive actionable outcome insights e.g., Performance perception (content quality, query resolution, personal attention, improvement in school grades, etc.), design issues (UI / UX, bugs), etc.
Impact / Outcome
- Client was able to understand the key pain points and get critical insights on reasons for churn, drivers of adoption, and detraction for the platform?
- Highlighted key improvement areas that could drive detractors and passives to convert to promoters